The winning solutions to the 2020 NULISTICE hackathon challenge were:
· NSDP II Reporting Platform – an integrated system to facilitate planning and reporting for NSDP II, SDGs and related development agenda. The system will collate real-time data to enable monitoring, evaluation and accountability for development results and resources allocated to activities, implemented at the national (ministries) and local levels (district and community councils).
· Government Development Depository – an online central storage for all national documents including policies, regulatory and legal frameworks to track and monitor trends in public policy and facilitate ease of access by public stakeholders. The system will be a consolidated information platform and knowledge resource to promote information sharing and knowledge culture in the country.
· Student - Industry Project Placement Platform – a platform that will profile skills complement, especially among the youth and facilitate jobs placement by matching to job profiles. The platform will be accessible to both potential employers and job seekers.
· NUL Innovation Hub Smart E-commerce Website – The smart e-commerce website objective is to provide an online market and platform for crowdsourcing resources and partnerships for the products from the NUL Innovation Hub.
Vodacom Lesotho Foundation:
· Crime Fighting Platform – a platform to promote neighborhood watch and mobilise support among community members against criminal incidents and during emergency situations. The platform will send alerts to the community and the nearest police station in real-time.
· Farmers Mobile App – a platform that will assist farmers to connect easily to the local market centers and potential customers. The app also will provide important information to famers on issues such as diseases, market analysis and weather.